- We warrant our misting units for one year after the purchase date, and you can find the warranty here: MistAway Warranty. We do not warrant nozzles, risers, fittings or tubing.
- In some cases, we will first ask that you send the failed part back to us for analysis and we will pay the shipping cost. After confirming that the part has failed and is covered by the warranty, we will replace the failed part at no charge and pay for shipping the replacement part to you.
- Note that the most common causes of component failure are 1) sand or dirt in the water that damages the pump, 2) use of an unapproved concentrate that damages plastic seals and valves and 3) failure to winterize the unit or protect it from freezing. Many problems – like a leak in the nozzle circuit, or low voltage at the electrical outlet – are not caused by a component failure and will not be resolved by replacing a component.
The process works like this:
- If you identify a problem with a system, begin troubleshooting to understand the root cause. We recommend you start with Tech Self Help at MistAway Pro, our mobile optimized knowledge base that is available on your smart phone.
- If you determine the root cause of the problem is a component failure or if you need help troubleshooting, call our Customer Service Department. at 833-349-6478. Please call while you are at the misting unit so we can provide support.
- We will work with you to be certain the root cause is a component failure. We will ask you for the serial number of the unit. You will find the serial number printed on stickers inside the lid, on the back of the controller and on the pump and solenoid valves. From the serial number, we can determine the purchase date of the unit and whether the part is still covered under our warranty.
- If the unit is still in the warranty period and we ask you to return the failed part, we will send an email with a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) and a shipping label, which will enable you to drop the item off at the carrier location for shipping it back to MistAway on our account.
- After we receive the failed part, we will confirm that it has failed and is covered by the warranty and replace it at no charge and pay for shipping the replacement to you.
- Please do not send us components for warranty or repairs without notifying us and getting an RGA from us. We will not replace a part under warranty if we did not issue an RGA and we do not do repairs.